Re: SWAG Guy Fawke's trip 11/5

To: "Rick & Carolyn" <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Subject: Re: SWAG Guy Fawke's trip 11/5
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:42:15 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hurray!!  A ride on Sunday with no kid soccer conflict!  I'll be there
unless its raining buckets.
After spending all summer 'perfecting' the car mechanically, I'm itching to
go on a scenic ride.
Sadly, my wife's Traveller will not be ready and she must work that day and
will have to give it a miss.  Probably best, as I can't picture her trying
to keep up with us on those roads.  To paraphrase one of Frank C's tag
lines, she "drives it like she borrowed it".

See you there,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
(the little green thing way up ahead making that screaming sound)