LBC content

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC content
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:38:59 -0700
Two elderly women were out driving in a Spridget, neither could hardly
see over the dashboard. As they were cruising along, they came to an
intersection. The stoplight was red but they just went on through.

The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself, "I must be losing
it, I could have sworn we just went through a red light." After a few
more minutes they came to another intersection, the light was red, and
again they went right through.

This time, the passenger was almost sure that the light had been red,
but was also concerned that she might be seeing things. She was getting
nervous and decided to pay very close attention.

At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was definitely red and
they went right through it. She turned to the other woman and said,
Mildred!  Did you know we just ran through three red lights in a row?
You could have killed us"!

Mildred turned to her and said,  "Oh Shit! Am I driving?"