Re: Re: Jensen Healey

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Jensen Healey
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:05:00 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ahhh Brad the wise a$$.  Beaten only by Mr. Ed.

<grin>

I hit send, nuttin happened, so I hit it again and again till somethin
happened.  The intranet here has been kinda flakey these last few days.  My
company bought DLJ, a local investment bank and all our systems have been
flakey as they try and merge everything.

Oh well....

Mike