Re: the maverick

To: scott putnam <ultrawildcat@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: the maverick
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:02:12 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
My brothers had a Maverick with a 6 cyl. and a 3 speed on the floor. They
were young and cheap (future we tight generation), the car had a broken
transmission mount in it. Thus it took both brothers to drive the car, the
passenger lifted the tranny by the shifter and the driver was able shift.
True Ford Story, deep from the heart of Texas..........