Midgets in the 'yard

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Midgets in the 'yard
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 22:03:23 GMT
Hey List,
I was back at the junk yard again today.  Anybody want a Fiat?  There are
two there.  Like I said before, the Midgets are pretty much picked clean.
Anybody need fuel gauges, temp gauges marked with C-N-H?  How about a
speedo?  BTW, there is a nearly perfect MGB body sitting in primer in the
yard.  It is better than many I have seen driving around, so if you're
looking for a body to put all of your stuff into, I know where it is.  This
one even comes with an engine/carbs, etc (condition?) should be decent as
the hood (I mean bonnet) is in place.  Just needs seats and interior.  No
honest, it doesn't need anything else.               |
Ryan