Re: welding

To: "scott putnam" <ultrawildcat@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: welding
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 02:34:37 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
spent yesterday cutting and fitting a permanant rollbar into a sedan.
after the floor patching was finished from a rust free section of a donor
car!   rust-cut-weld.....rust-cut-weld!  what a day!  now today it was
welding together a seat frame to suport a fiberglass seat shell.   tomorrow
will be removing glass and fitting lexan light weight replacement windows
after final welding on rear suports of rollbar.  busy?  yup you bet!  oh
yeah did the window net thing today too!    now i'm having
fun..............don't hold me back...........let me at it!

chuck
have mig will travel!  lol!   and yes i'm normalising the welds on the
rollbar !