Bugeye tonneaus WAS Gubs

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Bugeye tonneaus WAS Gubs
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:38:22 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel,
I look at these non-lbc discussions like storms. Some are just a quick shower
while others are of hurricane intensity and last longer than we would like.

At one time or another, I think that most contributors to this list, however,
are
guilty of sending posts that are nothing more than chat or are of some other
non-lbc content. So speed-reading is usually the rule of the day.

I don't want to get into the Wild West thread, but I will say this: The next
time
I attend a Spridget List event I know I will be very well protected! :-)

Now for the lbc content:
What is the length of a stock factory bugeye tonneau?

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
no guns
one cat
99% complete zappa catalogue
2 innocenti's needing parts
1 han-6
too many leaves
1 too many jobs
none too many hobbies, just not enough time