Re: off topic topics

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: off topic topics
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:39:57 -0500
Daniel (or is it 1312?), get off your soap box. It takes at least
two to tangle and obviously lots of opinions on this topic abound
as this thread is still going. Thank you for keeping it alive.

I don't see you taking up your cause very fairly, as 75% of the
list content is chat or off topic.

You obviously didn't find my last post enlightening or even read
it. That's fine, as I have no axe to grind, but you are missing
one big nuance. IMHO, this topic is highly relevant to LBC's.
There are a lot of parallels in how Big Brother regulates our
'bad' hobbies, or haven't you noticed.  Can't fly an aircraft over
the Grand Canyon or into the airstrip in Banff Alberta. Dirt bikes
are more and more verboten. In Japan there was a max limit on
motorcycle cc's.

The mechanisms for shutting down our LBC's are already in the
wings.

Mike L. (will be trading all my engineered toys for hiking boots)
60A,67E,59Bug + 6 bikes