Re: Mustangs --Off Topic

To: Mark Lawyer <mlawyer@starpower.net>
Subject: Re: Mustangs --Off Topic
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:11:09 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
This car chase scene (one of the best of all times) comes up eve now and then
on the mopar list, as ole Steve was chasing a Charger, that crashed.  The Mopar
people swear up and down that they knew the chase scene was phony, because the
mustang could have never caught the Charger, period!  Supposedly some articles
in some Mopar rags somewhere about the making of the movie that said the stunt
driver in the charger had to take it easy so that the mustang could catch
him...

Steve.

Mark Lawyer wrote:

> What a great car that was... and a great chase scene....  I saw one just
> like it on the freeway the other day... brought back memories.  LBC lovers,
> forgive me for lusting after American metal but if I didn't have the
> Spridget, I'd be lookin' at one of those.

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

Twixt the optimist and the pessimist, the difference is very droll.
The optimist sees the doughnut, while the pessimist sees the hole.