Speedwell Anyone?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedwell Anyone?
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 09:24:08 -0800
Any of you guys notice the 1963 Speedwell parts catalog on Ebay? The
final price was $190-
What did that comparatively young VB catalog sell for?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=478813565&r=0&t=0

"This is one of the first Speedwell catalogs ever produced, and I have a
printed letter enclosed in the catalog to prove it from Graham Hill (the
Speedwell Chairman). It contains various
supplements re-printed from Autocar which includes an article on
suspension mods for a VW
Beetle. The catalog covers steering wheels, guages, exhausts,
suspension, seats, engines, carbs
etc. It is not just a VW accessory catalog it also covers other cars and
is in very good condition
for its age (published January 1963). Buyer pays shipping - we accept
personal cheque, bankers
draft or cash (will ship worldwide)."

-Drew