Re: Wanna Drive a Bugeye Coast-to-Coast?

To: Aaron.Brasslett@kleinschmidtusa.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wanna Drive a Bugeye Coast-to-Coast?
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:21:58 EST
Jeez, while we are gonna have a "bugeyed adventure" why don't we drive it
down to Mexico, put it on a bardge that is Bugeye powered and float it across
the "Carib".  It would not be any harder on the drive train, would be warmer,
and probably not need a wash on arrival.

Bet we could attract a photo shoot to pay for Tikwalla, etc.  Think of the
resale value of the Bugeye that crossed the Carib on it's own power!  Ought
to be worth twice the $14.5K that they are going for these days.  National
Geographic might follow it (probably not unless a female member is present on
the trip), and proper dress (or un) is required.

I'll bet MM would contribute stickers and any water tight seals required....
nix, all seals leak.

Of course, it could become a chart notation at XXXX fatoms in which case Bob
Ballard would mount an expidition to recover (or at least photograph) the
most expensive lost treasure in W. Hemi history. (Let's not designate a
"capum" for the voyage) .... we have to few adventurous spridget members to
go down with the ship---right?

Think big (or at least high and dry)... John