Re: Test

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Test
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 20:42:46 EST
In a message dated 11/03/2000 2:13:24 PM Central Standard Time,
Toby@intri-plex.com writes:

<< On another note, my sprite is going to the body shop! still haven't picked
 color, might get a BHCT (?) certificate>>

er, British Motor Industry Heritage Trust (BMIHT)???

>> to get her back to the "factory"
 shade... Or I might just go for Healey Blue....

 Aww hell... red cars are faster, red it is.>>

Huuuuuuum, Toby.   ESPECIALLY where you are, I think I would be checking with
insurence co. FIRST!!!!

<< see how decisive I am.>>

Right!! LOL

 <<Picking up the engine from the machine shop today! the engine is blue now
 :P... The bill is gonna kill me for a bit though. Gonna have to squeeze the
 belt to even think about paying the body shop.>>

FMC Blue??  Found On Road Dead??  Fix Or Repair Daily??

 <<Please send all donations to: >>

NOT for a "blue" motor!!!  No Way, No How!!

Ed