Re: Keep your guns down out there - 2

To: "Steven Fooshee" <sfooshee@home.com>
Subject: Re: Keep your guns down out there - 2
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 18:45:50 -0800
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
When he starts reading the messages the "Cat" will be out of the bag,
so we need to keep him guessing at the content on a variety of subject
lines, then he will not know what they contain until he clicks on
them. Hey it is the volume of messages that we are after so flood them
in to him personally.
Remember " It's the thought that counts and not the gift". LOL

 Brad