SWAG Guy Fawke's Day

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG Guy Fawke's Day
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 11:45:56 +0000
Hi All,

Just a update on the timing of Jack Russel Brewery.  They will start the
Party at 12 Noon.  There is to be quite a hoopla.  Three other clubs
will have there cars on display, plus good food, and Celtic dancing.
All kinds of stuff planned.

Again we are meeting at the McDonnalds on Sunrise 9:00 Am.  From here we
will take a back road up to the Apple Hill area.  Kind of a little tour
on the way to Apple Hill.  Because they are meeting so late I had to
move the tour of Apple Hill to the beginning of the day.  If you would
like to join us but don't want to back track, drive to Sac that is, call
me and I will arrange a meeting spot on the way.

Ph: 209.825.0319

See you all there.

Rick