Re: Fw: Ice And ABS - LBC Added

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Ice And ABS - LBC Added
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 18:01:57 -0800
A similar thing happened to me here in Wa. back in '78. I was driving
my Bugeye on Banks Lake on ice 4 feet thick , with the temp at -30
degrees F. when a State Patrolman took an interest in me and gave me a
reaming out in front of the family for being " reckless, careless and
inconsiderate". Needless to say he left with no action taken but not
before I had given him " what for".

Brad