wheel (rim) wanted

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: wheel (rim) wanted
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 04:46:00 GMT FILETIME=[75DC1B00:01C047AC]
Hey List,
My Bugeye has the type of wheels (rims) pictured on the Bugeye of page 4 of
the Haynes Owners Workshop manual (I'm hoping the manuals all have the same
pictures).  I'm looking for one as my spare tire is currently mounted on one
that has rather oblong holes in it.  This rim is the kind with three (excuse
the expression) tits on it that hold the chrome hubcap on (the kind with AH
stamped on it).  It has the holes all around the edge of the rim as well.
Anybody have one or know where I can get one?
Ryan Marro