Re: Top stretching

To: cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Top stretching
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 06:05:57 EST
In a message dated 11/5/2000 8:34:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com writes:

<<  Imagine my surprise when I discovered that I
 couldn't get all of the fasteners on to the studs.  >>

Charles:  Lots of times I have to run mine without fastening the front two
studs because the top won't stretch far enough to catch them. Fortunate that
I have velcro there too.  Other times it will reach and stretch.  I have used
a hair dryer on my top to stretch it enough to get it up on cold mornings
when it was stiff and I felt I wanted to drive to work with the top up.

--David C.