thank you

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: thank you
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 12:22:44 GMT FILETIME=[4426C7A0:01C047EC]
on behalf of the phantom troublemaker,i would like to thank everyone who set
him straight on the question of square vs. round wheel wells.it made perfect
sense once it was explained ,but having never seen a side by side comparison
of the two styles of wheel wells before,i just couldn't picture it in my
head and didnt want to make a costly and time consuming mistake ordering the
wrong components. and to those few people who chose to take this opportunity
to laugh at my inexperience,you'll get yours my pretty,and your little dog
too....
   the representative of the phantom troublemaker