RE: Top stretching...no LBC NOW!

To: "'RBHouston@aol.com'" <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Top stretching...no LBC NOW!
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 14:38:04 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
>>now if we can teach her to hunt and love firearms...<<

well you'll be glad to know that for my 16th birthday my Dad took me to the
shooting range and taught me how to use a handgun.  It was a lot of fun and
I still have the poor paper guy I shot up in my desk at home.  I did shoot a
rifle once but my spindly (spelling grammar police?) little arms didn't do
too well!