Fw: compresion ratios

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: compresion ratios
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:17:40 -0500
My 68 Vette had 11 & 1/4 to one compression. When everybody quit selling
premium gas in 1980 I sold it. I couldn't get it to run on anything that I
could find! Even tried mixing Avgas...

Today's premium is readily available and 93 octane is not hard to find. The
car manufacturers are getting up to 385 hp out os small blocks with pump gas
so I think you would be OK to assemble it as is. It will, however, be a
little more finicky than a stock engine.

One penny, tow penny,
Kent