Re: Manifold for Single SU

To: "john regan" <jmregan_@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Manifold for Single SU
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:37:39 -0000
From john regan <jmregan_ at yahoo.com>
To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: 15 November 2000 01:14
Subject: Manifold for Single SU

> I've decided to go with a single HIF44 carb on my freshly rebuilt
> 1275. Now all I need is an intake manifold. (It seems the Titans are
> no longer being made.)
>
> Does anyone have a used intake for sale? How about a recommendation
> on a new one?
>
> Thanks,
> JohnR
> '72 Midget

Standard Metro 1300 manifold fits an HIF44 and is cast with the first
(topmost 12 inches ) part of an LCB manifold.  THere is a set of pipes for
the Minor to let you use the 3-2 Metro manifold and then convert it to 2-1
(if  that makes sense)  Looks standard as it is a cast large bore 3-2-1
manifold but I don't know who makes a kit to convert the bottom half to fit
inside a Spridget.  I have also cut the inlet side off of a Metro manifold
to fit my wifes Minor.  Want a picture? (JPEG)