Re: Re: will they ban wheel chocks next??? - no LBC

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Re: will they ban wheel chocks next??? - no LBC
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:46:28 -0500
Cc: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Robert,
You better get to work right away. Next they are going to take your guns. After
that, kitchen knives. After that, who knows probably your kids baseball bats.

This is a terrible world. Doesn't everyone understand that we should all be
armed.

Anyone who doesn't carry a weapon is nuts in my opinion.

This is why the US is so great. You can buy a gun anywhere. Hell, what would
this country be if you forgot to bring your piece with you on the way to a
robbery and couldn't pick one up on the way.

Fred C.

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:16:27 -0500 Robert Duquette