Re: 1275A+ with a 5 speed?

To: Roger Cotting <rbc@ili.net>, rob thomas <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>
Subject: Re: 1275A+ with a 5 speed?
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:57:57 -0800
Cc: tom zylla <bugeyeguy@yahoo.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
This is only the case with the RIVERGATE. Paul's back plate has the starter
relocated to the stock position on the DATSUN bellhousing. This makes for a
smaller hole to be drilled for the stock Spridget starter bendix, or
alternatively, an appropriate gear reduction starter can be used and NO
HOLE needs to be drilled. This is just one of the reason I chose Paul's kit.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A