Re: Who wants a VP7 cam?

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Who wants a VP7 cam?
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:08:23 -0800
I chose the wrong words.  By "relaxed cruiser" I did not mean that I want it
to cruise on the highway well, I mean that this car is not supposed to have
a racy edge, but be a car to drive around in a relaxed mode, with very easy
takeoff from standstill and a very nice smooth idle.

Other than that, I share your view on women and engines :-)

Ulix

--
http://www.mirafiori.com/~ulix/               '67 Sprite     '74 X1/9