Re: [Fwd: Motorcycle question]

To: James Kleemeyer <jkk@adams.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Motorcycle question]
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 20:26:33 -0800
Cc: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey guys (& gals), I still ride the first new bike I bought... 1964 Triumph
Bonneville (HS graduation present to myself).  It's gone through a number of
changes during the years, but apart from the radically built engine (from TT &
Flat Track days), she looks stock as a goose these days!  Funny, I get more
looks and 'thumbs up' on the Bonne than I do on my bright red, fuel injected,
1100 cc go fast crotch-rocket!

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!