EI shutter needed

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: EI shutter needed
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 00:01:17 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Glen,

I don't have a shutter plate, but I do have a complete Datsun electronic
ignition dizzy that you can have at an attractive price.  I might even
deliver it to you as I go by there on Tuesday afternoon this week.

Paul A

FROM:   INTERNET:grbyrns at ucdavis.edu, INTERNET:grbyrns@ucdavis.edu
TO:     Spridgets, INTERNET:spridgets@autox.team.net
DATE:   11/18/00 8:22 PM

Re:     EI shutter needed

Anybody on the list who has installed the Crane Cams XR700 or 3000,
do you have an extra four slot shutter plate that might fit a Datsun dizzy?
I got a great deal on the rest of the unit at a local pick and pull and
would like to install it in the Morris with the Datsun A14 motor.  The
little bag of 'universal' shutter plates was missing that one.  Thanks for
checking.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 Bugeye