Need Aluminum 1500 piece.

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Need Aluminum 1500 piece.
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 07:38:16 EST
Does anyone have one of the aluminum blocks that screw to the front underside
of the 1500 engine block into which the front two oil pan bolts screw?  I am
not sure what that piece is called, but if you can't determine the piece I
need from this description let me know.  I am going to have to helicoil mine
if no one has one, but a simpler fix, I think, would be to just replace it.
Let me know if you have one I could get and how much you want for it.  Thanks!

--David C.