Junk Yards

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Junk Yards
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 11:06:12 -0500
This Saturday I spent part of the day touring the local junk yards.
First I had to go get a plate off one of my yard cars that was
sent to the crusher.  The tow truck driver did not remove the back
plate and leave it at my door.  I got to the junk yard about 5 minutes
before the car went into the crusher.  My wife is happy about one less
non running car.  She beat me home on Friday and I had not told her
I was getting rid of the car, she called me to tell me that someone
had stolen my car!

I also was at East Brunswick Foreign Car, on Harts Lane in East Brunswick
NJ.  They have quite a selection of British cars.  Most are rusting into
the ground but some of them are salvageable.  I saw several RB Midgets,
70/71 RWA Midget with a split rear bumper, a Rolls Royce, an E-type
coupe, a BMW 600, an Austin England 105 (which the dash boards was almost
completely rusted away), a Cessna w/o wings, some TR7, TR3, and other
stuff.  If you are in the area might be of interest but don't travel
too far.  Watch out for the junk yard dog pen!

Bill Gilroy