Re: Hey Guys ( NO LBC )

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hey Guys ( NO LBC )
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:07:31 -0600
Am I back to stay on the list?  Daniel it got too much last year... loved
the people and the associations that I made as a result of the list.. it
just killed my inbox and I was building a LandSpeed racing list just like
it... Which by the way has turned out to be a Smashing success.... ( yet
another thanks to MJB ) We have connected a community which shares it's
thoughts and design concepts as well as the social side of our sport....
Really neat deal.
I really don't know if I can handle the mail now or not... I most likely can
and will try and stay on the list...

Tell you about Bonneville... Wow my favorite topic.... I don't want to clog
folks in boxes that aren't interested in it... so If a couple of more folks
ask I will be happy to tell you ALL about it.... lets just say up front that
I always get a feeling of warmth when I walk past Donald Healey in the Hall
at the Bonneville Two club room... Not only is he my personal hero... he did
something that few of us who haven't been there can even begin to
appreciate.... 203mph in 1956 is Truely astounding....

Keith