Re: dash mounted turn signal indicator u>

To: ryan marro <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: dash mounted turn signal indicator u>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 22:20:18 -0700 (MST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
the reason i shift into 2nd first is because for once i did what someone
told me to.  (this is a rare occurence don't think i do it a lot :).  and
i didn't a few times and it made horrible grinding sounds.  if the car is
rolling i start in 2nd, again to avoid nasty noises, but if i'm stopped
completely i was told i can't shift into 1st first.  i don't know how or
why this is the case, but it works.