Re: Bonneville(no lbc)

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bonneville(no lbc)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:19:08 -0600
Thanks Allen... appreciate the compliment...

Yeah I been around Sprites about as long as I have big Healey's  been a Club
member to many years to count..( yeah I tried and it's cold here so taking off
my shoes isn't an option )

Think I have done the common engine swaps... and still have enough Healey's to
require Two Hand counting...

the deal with Bonneville is that for that Moment when your on the Starting
line and you own the course... there is a feeling of Pure addreilin that
simply isn't replaceable... Last year at Speedweek there was a ten minute wait
while I was suited up and sitting in the car.... Someone asked me if I wanted
to get out... I simply looked up and told the fella how I felt.... " bud at
this Moment... I envy NO Man"  It was a line from a friend but there is more
truth to the statement then I can put into words....

Keith Turk