thank guys u>

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: thank guys u>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 15:56:49 -0700 (MST)
Cc: James Nazarian <jamesn@plutotech.com>
Well, being that turkey day is coming up here in the United States of
Indecisiveness I thought I would just thank you all for imparting so much
of your knowledge upon me the last 4 months.  I managed to get myself into
an argument with a boy in my poetry class about the roadworthiness of
LBC's, and I actually knew what I was talking about.  It's amazing how
much a person knows subconciously, until it becomes useful.  :)
Those of you in the US have a great Thanksgiving, and a wonderful Thursday
for the rest of you all!

Patricia (who's learned a lot about her...)
'59 Bugeye