Re: rear engined bugeye

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear engined bugeye
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 12:08:01 -0500
That is true. You would have a hard time convincing the "purists" tho. The
same is true for the 'Vette as well as most front engined Porsches and
Ferraris.

High class company we is in, ain't it?  ;-)

Larry

At this exact moment in time 11/20/00 11:26 PM, "Gerard Chateauvieux"
<pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com> made the profound statement:

> I read somewhere that technically the Spridget is a "mid engine" car since
> the engine is behind, and not over the front wheels.
>
> Gerard
>
> At 3:34 PM -0600 11/20/00, Keith Turk wrote:
>> Has anyone ever mentioned you might have to much time on your hands Ryan?
>> Sorry just a thought....
>>
>> how bout a Mid engined one just for giggles?

>> ----------
>>> From: ryan marro <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>
>>> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
>>> Subject: rear engined bugeye
>>> Date: Monday, November 20, 2000 2:33 PM
>>>
>>> Has anybody ever seen a rear-engined Bugeye?  I was driving down the road
>>
>>> today and saw one of those ugly (um, I mean different looking :-) VW
>> Karmann
>>> Ghias and a thought occured to me.  I wonder what a Bugeye would be like
>>> with the engine in back and the trunk in front?
>>> Ryan
>

> --
> Please visit Four Points Travel -
> Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.
> http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints
> To make a reservation please call Toll Free 1-800-272-3253
>

> G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
> E A
> R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
>  A A