we tight winter heater fix

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: we tight winter heater fix
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:44:05 FILETIME=[A4D39D60:01C053E2]
Because it's that time of year (getting cold and the holidays), I thought I
would pass this on...
Is your heater broken?  Is it a busted core?  Has the blower motor burned
out?  Do you simply not have anything installed?  Do you not have a switch?
Have you been putting off the repair because it was warm and sunny (or
because you wuz too cheep to fix it)? How much would you pay to have a
little warmth on those cold mornings?  Wait, don't answer yet.  Here is the
simple fix, which I can let you have for the amazing we tight price of...
FREE!  Pull back/cut/remove your carpet (if you really belong in the we
tight group you don't have any installed) to expose the trans mission tunnel
plug (located on the side of the tunnel near the fire wall--where your knee
usually is).  Grab hold and pull 'er on out of there.  You will be surprized
at how much warm air comes up through this hole as it is heated by your
engine/trans before entering the cockpit.  This probably won't work very
well in Greenland and parts of Canada. :-)  I just got a switch in the mail,
so we'll see if I can get my heater working now.
Ryan