Re: JC clip Help

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: JC clip Help
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 07:31:59 -0000
with dremel inhand  chuck up a small drill bit and side drill a hole from
the outside of the lip of the master cyl. straight into the grove of the
clip.  then you can push a small punch into the bore and unseat the clip and
extract it using a pick with a curved or hook end by snake-ing it under
unseated clip.   it helps to have the open end of the clip opposite ofthe
hloe when depressing clip with punch.    also!  using this method you can
depress the clip enough to deform it and destroy it to remove it too.
orrrrrr, with dremel in hand you can grind clip in half with a miniture
carbide bit and destroy remains that way.   ah destruction sweet
destruction!   best of luck frank!

chuck.

ah-ha-ha-ha(mad scientist type of maniacal laugh)  i love tools of
destruction!!   7:21 am and have been doing emails for an hour now(replies)
and need to get to work !  today is last working day to finish top secret
project for summit point on friday morning, and the morgan's front
suspension too! it's going there too!  gotta go!!!!.........c.   :)