Re: Yo

To: soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Yo
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:49:54 EST
In a message dated 11/22/00 1:28:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
soavero@yahoo.com writes:

> but I'm hoping list
> email will be as amusing and informative as it was

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry Ron.  But due to a considerable amount of complaining by
many list members, new and old alike, we have had to instigate a
strict set of netiquette rules on the Spridgets list.

In the future, ALL posts will remain strickly to the topic of technical
assistance related solely to the Austin Healey Sprite and the MG
Midget.   No discussion whatsoever is allowed on any other topic,
including, but not limited to, Triumph, Land Rover, Rootes Group,
German, Asian, Italian, Russian, Yugoslavian and American cars.

Furthermore, no discussion will be forwarded on cats, Zappa, or
those STUPID jokes we all used to receive.  Recipes will be RIGHT
OUT.  Discussion of brake fluid, towing w/wo driveshaft, and
5 speed conversions will be tolerated, but limited to no more than
3 posts.

In other words, nothing has changed.

RRR   OO    CC  K  K     OO  N    N  !
R  R O  O  C  C K K     O  O NN   N  !