Re: TIP HVLP

To: IfixMGs@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TIP HVLP
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:57:48 EST
In a message dated 11/23/2000 11:09:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
IfixMGs@aol.com writes:

<< the $700 TIP (now a bit over $800) >>

The middle of the road TIP HVLP is $569, plus shipping. I checked the catalog
this morning.  The smallest unit is $499.  Also, I suspect if you are
relatively close to Youngstown, OH, where they are, and could go to their
showroom, you could pick one up for less than that, plus no shipping.  I
bought my MIG Welder from them off the floor and it was about $50 less than
the catalog price.

--David C.