Re: Heater box/air contol

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heater box/air contol
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 13:42:37 -0800
Robert:

The tube with the internal valve flap attaches to the left side of the
heater unit with 3 small screws (sorry, not certain exact screw spec). The
end of the lever arm which the cable joins is on the bottom of the tube.

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite  (AN5L/636)
1963 Sprite Mk II project (HAN7L/30003)