2001 Austin-Healey Calendar !

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 2001 Austin-Healey Calendar !
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 05:07:46 -0800 (PST)
Cc: douga@healey.org
Hi all,

The finishing touches are being put on the Austin-Healey Club USA's 2001
Austin-Healey Calendar, and it will be ready to ship in just a couple of
weeks.  The calendar is available to both members and non-members.  Members
should order theirs (at $5 each) when renewing their membership -- there's a
place right on the membership renewal form to order calendars.

Non-members can get one (or more!) by sending $7 ($10 outside North America)
made payable to "Austin-Healey Club USA" to:

Austin-Healey Calendar
8002 NE Hwy 99
Ste B  PMB 424
Vancouver WA  98665-8813

The 2001 calendar follows in the pattern of this year's calendar by
highlighting Healey history and including original, period photos, some of
which have never before been published.  This year's calendar features Pat
Moss and the Big Healeys that she drove for the BMC team.  It is sold out
and is already virtually a collector's item.

The 2001 Calendar features the Morley twins and the Big Healeys they drove
for the BMC Team.  While Pat Moss was undoubtedly the most successful female
driver of the Big Healey, Don Morley was probably the overall single most
successful driver of the marque (on the European rally circuit).

For the 2001 calendar we were very fortunate to borrow twelve original,
period photos from Don Morley himself.  Some of these photos have never
before been published, and all are great glimpses of Healey history.  The
captions were written by none other than John Sprinzel.

Friends, we work hard to produce a really special calendar, unavailable
anywhere else, and offered at a token price that just covers our expenses.
We hope you'll take advantage of this offer and order one (or more!) of
these calendars soon, before we ship the initial batch in a couple of weeks.
Thank you.

Cheers,
Reid Trummel
healey-dot-org