Re: Speedometer

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Robert L Marcum" <rlmarcum@citcom.net>, "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedometer
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 05:57:25 -0800
    Gerard,

Please show proof as I dispute your statement. None of the books in my
substantial library show the speedo in any other position than that
which has been previously stated. Look at where the notch is for the
speedo reset. According to the factory parts book there is only one
part # , for the fascia, to supply all the LHD Bugeyes made. Should
your premise be true then there would, most likely, have been a
different dash supplied for that application.

        Your turn, Brad