Re: NO LBC! Just a link to a time waster

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC! Just a link to a time waster
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:28:36 EST
Glen:

They're easy to pass when they're broken at the side of the road!  Actually,
the 2.1 liter in the TR3A was the first production 4 cylinder to make 100 hp,
although I would guess mine is not exactly producing peak numbers after 41
years and a grand total of zero rebuilds.  On the plus side, it seems to have
outgrown it's flammable days, too, but that might be the result of it's
hamfisted owner finally paying professionals to adjust the darned SUs.  That
jerk.

Chris
59 Bugeye
59 TR3A