RE: I *need* another 1275 block

To: "'Ulix Goettsch'" <ulix@u.washington.edu>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I *need* another 1275 block
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:32:26 -0800
I have got a block with #3 sleved? Sorry, no good heh. Some sleves can be
removed, my machine shop was cotemplating it, but you must find the reason
why they were sleaved in the first place. In my case, there is a chunk of
the block missing at the bottem of the stroke. Good luck on your search. I
came upon a free basket case with an unmolested block. Maybe you can do the
same.

Good luck.

Toby