Re: 1966 Midget Springs...

To: Ptegler <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Subject: Re: 1966 Midget Springs...
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:18:51 -0600
Cc: Charles Markham <chaz2@gis.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
<Ptegler wrote:
You must have ordered them from M*** or V***   :-) They seem to like to send
whatever they have regardless of what you order.  (Sorry Kelvin!)>

YOU should not have to apologize  for companies that give rotten service. You
are
correct in your assumption that they enjoy sending the wrong part. When I got my
panel kit from M*$$ they sent me the wrong one and then got lippy with me on the
phone when I called and asked them to exchange it for the correct one. Customer
Service is soon becoming a thing of the past, and from my dealings with M*$$,
they
are clearly on that bandwagon........................ Brad