Re: jpeg

To: rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, jboatri@emory.edu
Subject: Re: jpeg
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:31:52 EST
The HIF44 carb is ever so slightly taller from the studs up, than a HS6.  For
reason that are not clear to me there seems to be enormous variation on
whether or not any extra work (most of which is minor) needs to be undertaken
to allow sufficient clearance.  Some carbs have a washer that can be omitted
and in other cases I have seen a file run across the dashpot damper cap to
give a little bit of extra clearance.  What you have to watch is engine rock
when the engine is revved.

In a message dated 30/11/00 11:40:55 Pacific Standard Time,