SWAG, Event Planning for next year

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG, Event Planning for next year
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:56:32 -0800
Hi all,

Any of you West coasters' want to get together on line for a meeting?
This way we could set some hard events on the calendar for next year.
We could find a chat room to occupy for this.

I have a couple runs in mind, Bob and Anise want to tour the Black Hawk
Car Museum.  I was thinking of a lighthouse tour.  There is the Monterey
meet, and Palo Alto meets.  Bring you idea's for a run and a date.  That
is what this meeting is all about.

First we need to settle on a day for our chat.  So how about after the
holidays like First Friday in January.  Jan 5 01.  Let's say about 7:30
PM PST?  Anyone have a chat room we could use?  I can talk to Les about
the Puddlejumper site to see if we can meet in his chat room.

Give me some feedback if my chat date is a bad date.  I know we can't
please everyone on the date, if you can't be there send me your idea's
with a date and I will present them to all those there.  If we need to
change the date of our chat that is okay too.

Wrong Way Rickie

S.W.A.G.  (Spridgets Wild Adventure Group)
--
 60 Bugeye, Puddles   74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
 52 MGTD,Sparky (Restoration 2000)    58 MGA Coupe, Ruby (in pieces)

     http://www.softcom.net/users/walters