Re: cranking RE: NO LBC! Just a link to a time waster

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, <Frmjr45@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cranking RE: NO LBC! Just a link to a time waster
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 15:36:37 -0500
Now if we are talking about cranking stories...you haven't been scared until
you're flipping a propellar connected to a Continental O-300, with the key on
top of the instrument panel (out of the switch, where it should be) and have it
bark at you!!!  Smacked the back of my hand wicked, but it's still attached.
The look on the face of my partner in the plane was enough to kill most of the
pain.  Gin did the rest.  Be careful cranking anything.

Geoff Branch '74 Meejit   '72 Innocenti Mini