Parts in the junk yard

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts in the junk yard
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 01:14:57 FILETIME=[73673EC0:01C05CC6]
Hey List,
This all started because I got a Smiths gauge fairly cheaply at this place
I happened to drive by shortly before closing.  I kept meaning to get back
there and kept seeming to make it right before closing.  I finally got
around to heading back to the bone yard today.  It was cold and raining, but
I saw some parts.  Nothing I could really use as there were no Bugeyes, just
a few mid 70s Midgets.  I think the best way to list them out is to break
them down by category.  Check the subjects of the next few messages I post
to see if you need anything.  Dont flame me if I forget prices, Im sure
you can all check your catalogs to see how good/bad my memory is.  Ive
spent way too much time on this already today and I dont feel like looking
them up again (I can never read my notes after a couple of hours).  Hope
this helps somebody.  All the new or rebuilt prices are quoted from
memory from M*$$.  Except a few noted as being from Apple.  These messages
also double as my entry for the Allen Hefner, I have too much time on my
hands award.  Did I get that name right?
Ryan