Re: Guess what I will be doing today?

To: rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net, ryan_marro@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Guess what I will be doing today?
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 17:06:26 EST
Everything that Rob says except the Marina block while being different from
the Spridget block is not an A+ block.  My understanding is that only the
ribbed blocks are A+.  Put another way there are 3 different types of inline
block and of these one is the Spridget and one the A+ - the one inbetween is
usually called the Marina block (Ital was A+).

Tranverse blocks also come A+

Daniel1312

In a message dated 03/12/00 01:15:42 Pacific Standard Time,