Re: Repro Lucas Battery or ?

To: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Subject: Re: Repro Lucas Battery or ?
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 22:21:13 -0500
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mark,
     I put one in my Bugeye about 3 months ago, and it seems fine. The
terminals and the holddown have not corroded like they did with a
regular battery. I bought the NAPA look-a-like not the Optima. The price
was about $95.00 with a mechanics discount. I am planning on using this
type of battery in all my cars as they need them.

Peter Samaroo
Charlotte NC

59 Bugeye
59 100-6 BN4