Re: Needle

To: jgronberg@coxautomation.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Needle
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:11:24 EST
Hi Jon,

Try working backwards from the chart on the Mini Mania Web site.  In other
words if the leanest needle for a MD256 cam (so mild is it worth bothering
with?) on a standard filter is a BDL  you might go down a bit to a BDG?  If
this is a for use with your Judson I think you might want to consider BBA etc.

If you carb is the AUD 524 then I think the needle (and jet will be the
earlier type - don't know if it is possible to swap to later type) will be
different.  However if you have the jetting tables - or a supplier with them
- you might want to ask for BDG or BBA (etc) equivalents.

Hope this helps - SUs are not really my thing.

Or ask APT www.aptfast.com

Daniel1312

In a message dated 05/12/00 05:46:13 Pacific Standard Time,